Site Announcements

If you are not already a paid CFBRAA member I want to encourage you to become one.
Our association is doing good things and helping out many with special needs and scholarships.
We aren't doing as much as we would like to do and not as much as one would expect, especially if you or someone you are close to are in need of financial help.
We are limited by the funds we have available, so what we can do is modest compared to the needs.

Here is what we were able to accomplish this year with less than 300 paid members:
1. Helped 15 families in crisis situations, providing medical help, housing, utilities, clothing, etc. You provided nearly $11K in crisis support to families.
2. Helped 9 alumni families send their children to college, providing $6K in scholarship assistance.
3. Helped scores of new alumni with transportation, providing $4K for vehicle maintenance and fuel for the Alumni Support Center.
4. Provided $500 to the residents of the Alumni Support Center to help with Christmas presents for their families.
5. Provided $500 to the homes at BR as awards for the Christmas Contest winners.

Join or Renew CFBRAA Membership Here:
http://www.calfarleysboysranchalumni.org/OnlineGiving.aspx

Facebook Cal Farley's Boys Ranch Alumni
https://www.facebook.com/groups/9890186851/

Facebook CFBR Roughriders
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CalFarleys.Roughriders/

New Photo Album Page for Events and Gatherings
http://www.boysranchtexasfamily.net/CFBRAA/

CFBRAA Website
http://www.calfarleysboysranchalumni.org/

Class Of 89

Post & Read here to find lost brothers, sisters, and staff.

Class Of 89

Postby mbingham » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:13 pm

My name is Mike Bingham and I graduated from the Ranch in 89'.

I have not been in touch with anyone since I graduated and was wondering if anyone from this class or time is on the forum.
mbingham

Class of 89

Postby triehljr » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:26 pm

Hello, Mike. I emailed you as soon as I saw you sign up but I guess you haven't seen those messages yet or they were caught in a spam filter. I was in your class but left early. You were in Fischer home, right? MF here.

I am currently in Dallas. I heard from Ranny Fitch via email recently and I think he lives in Houston too.

Later,
Thomas Riehl
84-88
Class of 89
MF Home
Thomas Riehl
MF 84-88
Class of 89(left early)
triehljr

first name: Thomas
last_name: Riehl
From-To Years at BR: 84-88(Class of 89)
Home: MF Home

Class of 89'

Postby mbingham » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:58 pm

Thomas it is good to get a response. I am not sure if I remember you a 100% but the name is real familiar.

I was in Fischer Home and I definitely remember Ranny Fitch. Do you have his email and a picture of you from the Ranch? I would definitely like to start staying in touch and maybe make it out to the Rodeo this year.

If you want to email me shoot it to this address mbingham@cravenswarren.com.
mbingham

Postby Tiny » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:19 am

Awesome, me wee memory didn't fail me after all. I had ya begged but couldn't put a face to the name but it is slowly coming to me. Welcome aboard.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910)
Tiny

first name: Tiny
last_name: Gee
From-To Years at BR: 79~85
Home: Veigel

Re: Class Of 89

Postby gghobs.est2008 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:44 pm

Hey! This is Anthony Helton(M.F)78-88 I do remember you, I can't recall what dorm though? I was in the class of 89 but I graduated a year earlier. I am a writer now and in the process of becoming closer with GOD. Well I hope life for you is going good. and keep in touch.
gghobs.est2008

first name: anthony
last_name: helton

Postby mbingham » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:55 pm

Anthony,

The name does not ring a bell. I was in Fischer Dorm with my brother, Bryan Bingham.

I am out of town on business but will look you up in my year books. Good to hear that you are growing closer to God. It is a journey that I have started myself.

Where do you live now?

Stay in touch.

Mike
mbingham

Postby David Rattan » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:19 am

Glad to have you on the forum, Mike. You wouldn't know me, but you would know my parents, Mr & Mrs Rattan.
Scroll through the posts and you will find some more guys from your time at the Ranch. In 2007, a good group came to the
Dallas Gathering which will be held again in February, 2009. Thomas Riehl and Stewart from Kennedale were amongst them, and they are
on the forum regularly. You are welcome here!
David Rattan
Cal Farley's Boys Ranch
Class of 1978
David Rattan

Postby Troy » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:35 pm

I didnt stay to graduate, I left Fischer in 85. I remember the name Bingham... but wasnt Brian the older brother? I think he was in my class (class of 87)
Troy Adams JF-321 @ Fischer - 1983 to 85
Troy

Return to Looking for People