Site Announcements

If you are not already a paid CFBRAA member I want to encourage you to become one.
Our association is doing good things and helping out many with special needs and scholarships.
We aren't doing as much as we would like to do and not as much as one would expect, especially if you or someone you are close to are in need of financial help.
We are limited by the funds we have available, so what we can do is modest compared to the needs.

Here is what we were able to accomplish this year with less than 300 paid members:
1. Helped 15 families in crisis situations, providing medical help, housing, utilities, clothing, etc. You provided nearly $11K in crisis support to families.
2. Helped 9 alumni families send their children to college, providing $6K in scholarship assistance.
3. Helped scores of new alumni with transportation, providing $4K for vehicle maintenance and fuel for the Alumni Support Center.
4. Provided $500 to the residents of the Alumni Support Center to help with Christmas presents for their families.
5. Provided $500 to the homes at BR as awards for the Christmas Contest winners.

Join or Renew CFBRAA Membership Here:
http://www.calfarleysboysranchalumni.org/OnlineGiving.aspx

Facebook Cal Farley's Boys Ranch Alumni
https://www.facebook.com/groups/9890186851/

Facebook CFBR Roughriders
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CalFarleys.Roughriders/

New Photo Album Page for Events and Gatherings
http://www.boysranchtexasfamily.net/CFBRAA/

CFBRAA Website
http://www.calfarleysboysranchalumni.org/

Brandon Edwards

Post & Read here to find lost brothers, sisters, and staff.

Brandon Edwards

Postby Robert King » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:45 am

Is there any news on him? I remember being in college in Levelland, TX and I had met this girl at church. We dated a few times and then Brandon moves to town, I right away tell the girl I loved her, BIG MISTAKE! and she dumps me for him....lol

Years later I had called that girl and her mother said she had died in a car accident. My mind went to Brandon, if he was still with her at the time and whatever happened to him.....I had loaned him my new Red Wings and I want them back. :)
Robert King

first name: Robert
last_name: King

Re: Brandon Edwards

Postby Tiny » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:58 am

Wasn't Brandon in Willis?
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910)
Tiny

first name: Tiny
last_name: Gee
From-To Years at BR: 79~85
Home: Veigel

Postby Robert King » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:11 pm

You know, I can't remember. Weren't they considered Valley view? I think it was a Valley view dorm, but nothing rings out to me :?
Robert King

first name: Robert
last_name: King

Postby willis329 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:10 am

Yeah, Brandon was my room mate in Willis from 81-83. Never heard from him after. If anyone finds him, I'd be glad to know what he is up to.
willis329

first name: Ron
last_name: Brasi
From-To Years at BR: 1981-1983
Home: Willis

Postby Tiny » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:42 am

You know Britton Fuqua and I were talking about Brandon and some stuff that happened with money Brandon's dad gave to willis dorm.....It was regarding Fangman and what he really did with the money, anyways just BR stuff back then.
I do however have kind of an odd but funny story about Brandon and I. It was in the summer back in like 1982 or so because I was working at the incinerator, we would ride on the back of the truck and trade out the trash barrels throughout the ranch. Well we found a sealed box of fruit cake, you know us guys were always hungry! We broke that cake out like lightening fast! Kind of like finders keepers----man that cake tasted like ass(old New Jersey saying)! Serious it was nasty and we kind of didn't care yet we knew we made a serious mistake. I don't think we ever admitted to that as it wasn't cool to be a trash digger. I know we found a few skin mags along the way that summer! But Brandon was a real nice guy with a lot of laughs, I hope he is well it would be nice to catch up to say hi after all these years.
Tiny

Postby willis329 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:49 am

Brandon's Dad was a generous guy. He took us to town once and he bought me a sweet pair of astro-turf cleats. Remember those? I even wore them around in Vegas after I got released. I never heard anything about Fangman and money. I spoke with Donnie in '05 when I went to BR for the Building Trades reunion. He is in Hereford and works as a prison guard. The logical progression, I guess.
Britton is living in Dallas and is in touch with R. King, I believe.
willis329

first name: Ron
last_name: Brasi
From-To Years at BR: 1981-1983
Home: Willis

Postby Tiny » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:55 am

willis329 wrote:Brandon's Dad was a generous guy. He took us to town once and he bought me a sweet pair of astro-turf cleats. Remember those? I even wore them around in Vegas after I got released. I never heard anything about Fangman and money. I spoke with Donnie in '05 when I went to BR for the Building Trades reunion. He is in Hereford and works as a prison guard. The logical progression, I guess.
Britton is living in Dallas and is in touch with R. King, I believe.

I have Brittons cell if you are interested? Fangman IMO was not good BR material, I am surprised Fred Green never went postal on him....
Tiny

Return to Looking for People